Welcome to my latest eluna script release - Bounty Hunter
This script allows players to place bounties on other players and for other players to earn rewards by hunting down and killing the target player. It adds an extra layer of player-vs-player (PvP) interaction to the game.
If you encounter any bugs, please let me know so I can resolve them and release an update for this script.
These are features for version 1, please feel free to suggest any features you might want to see in future updates to this script.
- Place Bounties with Gold
- Set Max amount for bounty
- Set Minimum amount for bounty
Checks Currently Offered
- Players cannot place bounties on themselves
- Players cannot calim bounties on themselves or under the same IP
- Players cannot place bounties on GMs
- Check if player is online before placing bounty
- Check if player has enough gold
- GMs cannot claim bounties
- Check if player exist if character exist
It is very important that you run this query below to create the bounties table inside your characters database.
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `bounties` ( DROP DATABASE IF EXISTS bounties; -- Dumping structure for table characters.bounties CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `bounties` ( `id` int NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `placedBy` int NOT NULL, `placedOn` int NOT NULL, `goldAmount` double DEFAULT NULL, `itemAmount` float DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=109 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
Thank you for visiting my site today, if you encounter any problems feel free to reach out to me via discord: DISCORD: PrivateDonut#0001